Wednesday 30 July 2014

Inspiration and Energies

Today I had the first person, who is almost a stranger to me, tell me that my blog inspired them! Yay! What an amazing feeling! I hoped that my experiences, my words, my thoughts/advice, etc., wouldn't just engage people and create dialogue, but that it would inspire people to move forward, take action, make goals, and accomplish the shit out of them! That's what I hoped and continue to hope for, that we can work together, be accountable to each other and become the amazing people we know we can become.
I'm so excited that I was able to inspire someone I didn't know to do this! I mean, sure, some of my real life and online friends are following and commenting on my blog, but we inspire each other all the time, but a stranger saying I inspired them... that's awesome! I hope I can motivate more people along the way 

Interestingly enough, I also had an awesome motivating conversation with one of my buddies today, and another incredible conversation with a new client I've never met before.  Energies.  Our energies attract who we need to, when we need to, to get what we need when we need it.  Life works in mysterious ways, my friends!  Keep on trekking, and put that positive energy out there and it will come back to you! <3 

2 comments:

  1. That's great, Amber! It's good to know more people are being inspired by your blog. I also believe our energies attract people like us, if we are happy, we are going to attract happy people :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Bianca. I'm glad we can attract the happier people to surround us :)

      Delete